Sunday, February 12, 2012

Friday Funday Lady Gaga rocks crazy McQueen shoes

Back when I wrote about the fantastical, confusing,Its like you read my mind, reptilian shoes that Alexander McQueen showed for his brilliant Spring 2010 runway show, I remember thinking that the only person that I could see actually trying to wear the shoes in any serious way was Lady Gaga. Apparently I can predict the future, so if any of you would like to know if you should dump your current boyfriend, you know who to ask.

Ok,replica u boat watches, really, it wasn’t that impressive of a prediction – these shoes are beyond fierce and Gaga is the only person on the face of the planet besides maybe Daphne Guinness that can really own them. And that’s exactly what she does to no less than three different pairs in her brand new video for Bad Romance.

To make things even better, she also sports head-to-toe McQueen straight off the catwalk about three and a half minutes into the song. The shiny, reptilian ensemble that she chose was my favorite of the collection and a total standout across all of Paris Fashion Week, and it deserved to be enshrined in pop culture history this way. I’m seeing her in Atlanta in December,watches u boat, and I can only hope that she takes a piece or two of this McQueen brilliance on the road with her. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment