Thursday, January 5, 2012

BaselWorld 2009 Linde Werdelin - Fratellowatches.com

Apr
07

I just got this superb video with Jorn Werdelin and Morten Linde telling you about their brand, watches and people. The video is shot at the BaselWorld show, and gives you a nice taste on LW watches and on BaselWorld itself.


Date posted: 7/4/2009 22:22

Did you see Hessel Ruigh and me on the video? 03:03 minutes before the end.. Ha ha,replica rolex watch dealer!

@Gerard: I had to replay it 3 times on 3:03 (before the end) before I noticed you flashed your head right next to (probably) Hessel Ruijgh’s. RJ

I am a big fan of LW, and am somewhat speechless every time I strap on the Spidolite (did it again last week, while interviewing Morten Linde and Jorn Werdelin in their Charlottenlund offices). They did very very well with this particular model.

The Oktopus will see some changes, from what you saw in Basel,leather handbag manufacturers in spain, Robert-Jan. I had a look at their computer drawings and the case will get more facets and the bit where the strap is attached to the case will see some changes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment